China-Europe International Business School
Full-time MBA program – Interview Questions
CEIBS interviews are generally conducted by 2 interviewers (a marketing person and a professor) and last for 35 mts.
As usual, dress smartly, and one step more formally than the interviewer.
Some commonly asked questions are:
- Walk me through your resume.
- What are you short-term career goals? Long term? Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- Why do you need an MBA? Why now?
- What’s your leadership style? Give an example.
- What are your greatest success and your greatest failure?
- How do you handle stress?
- Tell me 3 of your strengths.
- Tell me your 2 of your weaknesses.
- How would your colleagues describe you?
- If I wanted to invest in your industry/company, what are the 3 big things I should consider?
- Interests and Hobbies – Be prepared!.. questions as basic as “Why do you play basketball (or any other activity)” may be asked.
- Do you have any questions for me?
We can help with your interview prep. Contact us:
[contact-form-7 id=”1106″ title=”Versatile”]