NUS, or National University of Singapore, offers both full-time and part-time MBA programs as well as an EMBA with UCLA. Full-time MBA students complete their studies within 17 months. With 93% of the MBA class being international students, NUS offers a high degree of diversity. 96% accept jobs within 3 months of graduating, and the top functions for graduates are marketing/sales and consulting. The fees are SGD 62,000 (excluding tax), and scholarships are available for domestic and international students.
NUS MBA is best known for...
Round 1: Jan 2019 (Scholarship Qualifying Period)
Round 2: March 2019
Application Fee (Round 1): $50
Application Fee (Round 2): $100
Program length: 17 months
Acceptance rate (full-time): 20%
Average age of new entrants: 32
Require standardized test: GMAT/GRE
Average GMAT score: 662
Require work experience: Yes
Average work experience: At least 2 years
We would like you to tell us about your post-MBA immediate career goal, describing your industry, function & country of choice and a plan on how you would achieve this goal. (Max: 300 words)
Considering the vision and values of NUS Business School and a typical NUS MBA class, tell us what makes you a good candidate for admission (max: 300 words)
What is the most critical problem facing your organisation or community? What recommendations would you make to deal with this problem? (max: 300 words)
Letter of Recommendation
Two referee reports are required to complete your application. The two referees can be your current employer, previous employer or corporate client. Two referee reports have to be submitted within the application deadlines.
- How long have you known the applicant and in what capacity/context? (maximum: 1,000 characters including spaces)
- How would you rate the applicant among executives at a similar level?
- How would you rate the applicant on the following dimensions? (Potential to excel, competency & efficiency, integrity, energy & drive, ability to work in a team, leadership qualities, presentation & communication skills)
- In your opinion, what is the candidate’s leadership potential for the next 5 years? (maximum: 1,000 characters including spaces)
- Please provide three memorable achievements the applicant attained in your company. (maximum: 1,000 characters including spaces)
- Kindly provide and instance when the applicant exhibited any one of the following qualities: Entrepreneurship, Leadership & Exceptional work performance (maximum: 1,000 characters including spaces)
- From what you understand of the applicant, what are his/her main motivations or interests in life? (maximum: 1,000 characters including spaces)
“NUS is Singapore's top university, so competition is steep for seats in its MBA program. On the positive side, their GMAT requirements are achievable, but you should have some impressive experiences, ideally in a global context.”Admissions.sg Consultant2018
Interested in NUS? We can help!
Getting into NUS is hard, but it’s not impossible. We are certain that our expert consultants will be able to help you in your journey. Simply fill in the form below and our MBA consultants will be in touch to provide you more details to help you start with your NUS application.
If you are short on time and want to talk to an expert ASAP, call us right now at +65 6812 9999 to setup a meeting WITHIN the day.